Le Bureau de la BERD // recrute
Assistant Analyst Banking
Purpose of role:
The Assistant Analyst is responsible for providing support to Bankers with monitoring of signed infrastructure and energy projects, addressing clients’ requests, assisting Operation Leader (OL) to track project implementation, including disbursement performance and implementation of Technical Cooperation (TC) projects as well as for preparation of pipeline and portfolio reports
The Assistant Analyst provides valuable support through all stages of projects’ implementation, including interacting with clients/local authorities and assisting with disbursements for both public and private projects and following up payments with clients/Operations Administration Department, when required. All these stages require constant communication with various departments in the Bank and clients. The Assistant Analyst is actively involved in development of documents for TC projects and in preparing briefing information, gathering business information for the senior staff. In order to prepare portfolio and pipeline reports and keep the systems updated, the Assistant Analyst maintains contact with Deal Tracking Module administrators, Team Members and the colleagues involved in Portfolio issues. The Assistant Analyst would be focusing on infrastructure and energy projects.
Facts and Scale
The role interacts with the Project Team and under Team’s guidance or independently, works with relevant Departments throughout the entire life cycle of the project; particularly: Operations Administration Department (including Insurance Advisor), Procurement Department, Portfolio Department, Office of General Council, Business Information Services, TC Team, Environmental and Sustainability Department, Office of the Chief Compliance Officer and Official Co-financing Unit, Donor Co-Financing. In addition, it independently interacts with Archives Unit, Corporate Planning and Administrators of the following databases: Consultant Assignment Report, Deal Tracking Module, Project Monitoring Module, External Relations Database, and Investment Administration Module.
Workload (approximate %): portfolio project monitoring and implementation – 70%, TC – 15%, pipeline– 15%.
The Assistant Analyst would be working under the guidance of the OL or a more senior banker.
Structuring and Execution of a selected number of projects:
As may be requested work as a project team member on Sustainable Infrastructure Group’s transactions in Tunisia, contributing to all aspects of project structuring and execution, including comprehensive research and analysis of background materials, market information and financial performance data; analyse and evaluate potential risks related to the proposed project, including drafting of project documents, analysis of financial statements, preparing and updating financial models and financial projections;
Assist with the designing and processing of technical co-operation assistance, including preparation of terms of reference and internal approval documentation, to support the related investment project or the related policy dialogue initiative.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Assist in project monitoring (prepare monitoring reports, keep track of and review the clients’ financial, project and other reporting, and follow up client’s covenant compliance) for both public and private SIG’s projects. It is, however, expected that the Assistant Analyst will be mainly working on (i) ensuring timely disbursements and (ii) monitoring the implementation of sovereign portfolio projects.
- Provide assistance with the preparation of project related material and distribution, maintaining Deal Tracking Module entries, project filling system (Projectlink) and assisting with Project Monitoring Report preparation and due diligence, when required.
- Liaise with clients and Bank’s units regarding the disbursement application forms, Guarantees and other documents in order to coordinate the disbursement process.
- Draft correspondence between the Bank and clients for bankers review or liaise directly with clients as appropriate.
- Assist in project and sector data search from various sources to create slides or provide necessary information for project preparation and business development purposes.
- Develop documentation for TC projects, including drafting Terms of References, budget, matrix, Technical Cooperation Report and memo, as required and assist the OL in securing donor funds for the TC projects.
- Assist in marketing research including preparation of reports and other materials as well as support business development efforts, attend meetings with clients and join marketing trips alongside bankers, when necessary.
- Keep in touch with OLs and provide portfolio and pipeline reports to Management and keep sector presentations database updated.
Knowledge Skills/Experience and Qualifications:
- Fluent English, French and local language both written and spoken; Good sense of priorities, ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to prioritise work with continuously changing priorities;
- Very good attention to detail;
- Strong team player;
- Ability to work with precision and accuracy;
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent organisational skills.
Key technical skills:
- Good numerical and financial skills;
- Good understanding of accounting principles and ability to interpret accounts;
- Knowledge of local business environment;
- Excellent knowledge of the Bank’s policies and procedures, in particular good knowledge of Project cycle, role of Bank Units in project implementation and monitoring processes.
- Administrative or back-office support in investment projects preparation and implementation;
- Conducting research and presenting the information collated;
- Compile statistical and other kind of reports.
Higher education or relevant qualification
Diversity is one of the Bank’s core values which are at the heart of everything it does. A diverse workforce with the right knowledge and skills enables connection with our clients, brings pioneering ideas, energy and innovation. The EBRD staff is characterised by its rich diversity of nationalities, cultures and opinions and we aim to sustain and build on this strength. As such, the EBRD seeks to ensure that everyone is treated with respect and given equal opportunities and works in an inclusive environment. The EBRD encourages all qualified candidates who are nationals of the EBRD member countries to apply regardless of their racial, ethnic, religious and cultural background, gender, sexual orientation or disabilities. As an inclusive employer, we promote flexible working.
Job Segment: Bank, Banking, Procurement, Database, Sustainability, Finance, Operations, Technology, Energy
Merci de Partager cette annonce
Vous êtes passionnés par le domaine de l’automobile ? Vous cherchez un challenge professionnel ? Rejoignez-nous en tant que Chef de produit ! Missions : Assurer une veille produits / marchés et une veille…
Mission de formation à pourvoir. Dans le cadre d’une mission de formation, Stafy recherche un formateur (H/F) en Bureautique. Ci-dessous, les détails de la mission : – Compétences recherchées :…
UI/UX Designer (h/f) About the role Rattaché au département innovation et Program Expert Orange Digital Center au sein de la Direction des relations Extérieures, RSE et Innovation d’Orange Tunisie, vous…
Nutrimix Groupe Poulina recrute
CABINET #NEOCONSILIUM_FRANCE RECRUTE : Dans le cadre de la croissance de nos activités, nous renforçons nos équipes en recrutant des agents expérimentés en prise de RDV Nous vous offrons : • Un…
Responsable communication externe digitale (h/f) About the role Rattaché au Chef de service communication externe digitale au sein du département communication externe d’Orange Tunisie, vous assurez le développement et la…
Advans recherche un(e) Service Delivery Officer motivé(e), pour rejoindre sa Direction Informatique. Vous avez une expérience réussie dans ce domaine au sein d’un groupe international et êtes attiré(e) par l’entrepreneuriat social…
� Vous êtes 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗻é 𝗽𝗮𝗿 𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘁 𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 sur les réseaux sociaux ? � Vous avez un 𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘁 𝗰𝗿é𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗳 ? � Vous avez 𝘂𝗻 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗰𝗵é et vous…
Technicien supérieur BAC+3 en mécatronique, électromécanique ou électrique maîtrise Autocad, Solidworks ou Catia. Exigences de l’emploi Permis de conduire Expérience : 0 à 1 ans – Mission : – Conception…
Nous recrutons un commercial showroom ayant une petite expérience dans le domaine de construction. Si vous êtes intéressé, merci d´envoyer vos CV’s à l´adresse suivante: