Education for Employment (EFE) / recrute
Education for Employment (EFE) believes that when young people have jobs and the hope of building a future, they help lay the foundation for prosperous and secure societies. EFE has a network of local nonprofits operating across the Middle East and North Africa :Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt, Jordan, Palestine, Yemen, UAE and Saudi Arabia.
EFE’s mission is to provide economic opportunities for youth, enabling them to transform their lives through productive, independent livelihoods. Two elements distinguish EFE: 1) We are a network of locally-run non-profits led by a national board of directors (mainly from the private sector) and staff, and 2) We complete the circle beyond training to place graduates in jobs or connect them to entrepreneurship support, and then to provide ongoing learning and civic engagement opportunities.
Reporting directly to the Project Management Office (PMO), the Project Coordinator will work primarily with the Tunisian team and may also collaborate with the European and U.S. program teams.
Are you an experienced Project Coordinator looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career while working on exciting projects?
The Project Coordinator will to take the lead of a portfolio of EFE-Tunisie projects and provide day-to-day oversight of administrative and operational functions in order to achieve project sustainability and success in accordance with defined target, strategies and goals.
The Project Coordinator will work with EFE-Tunisie team members and particularly program, training and outreach team members.
1°) Project Planning and Scheduling :
- Define the scope of the project
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review the project schedule with PMO and other team members that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
2°) Supervising project implementation:
- Coordinate and oversee call for applications and candidates selection process for job placement/entrepreneurship program.
- Supervise the execution of the project according to project plans : organize coordination meeting with project partners and project team members.
- Monitor the progress of project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of these projects
- Establish a communication schedule to update involved stakeholders including appropriate team members and partners on the progress of the project
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Visit program activities and training courses regularly and serve as mentor and advisor for students, regularly visiting courses and providing additional guidance for them as needed
- Make certain that donors and partners needs are met as the project evolves
- Monitor and track project’s progress and handle any issues that arise
- Use project management tools to monitor working hours, budget, plans and money spend
3°) Project Reporting for Management and Donors:
- Prepare/update project status reports
- Prepare and submit monthly project progress report
- Liaise with donors and partners to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Track reporting requirements with donors and ensure quality control and deadlines
- Ensure responsiveness to donor requirements
- Backstopping with any program implementation problems and/or student requests and concerns
- Submit budget projections for activities scheduled to occur in the upcoming months and quarters
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
4°) Project events and Graduation Ceremonies
- Organize guest speakers, special events, and graduation ceremonies
- Previous working experience as a Project Coordinator for at least 4 year(s)
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred
- In-depth knowledge of project management and development procedures
- Hands on experience in budgeting and reporting
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Attention to details
- Proactive problem solver
- Fluency in French, English and Arabic is required
- Availability in a short deadline
Please send all applications to
Merci de Partager cette annonce
Estya University / recrute [#Job n°2-8/22] CDDNEW
Assistant(e) Service Financier Francophone Description de l’emploi : Vérifier classer et enregistrer les documents comptables. Suivi de la comptabilité courante. Participer à l’élaboration des travaux de clôture semestriels et annuels….
Amilcar Technologies / is hiring CDDNEW
Le Groupe Metalplast / recrute CDDNEW
Le Groupe Metalplast basé à la Zone Pétroliere de Rades est à la recherche d’une Assistante de Direction qui sera ratachée à notre PDG. Les Missions : – Réaliser…
IT SERV / recrute CDDNEW
IT SERV recrute un(e) chargé(e) de sourcing IT qui aura comme tâches principales : – Collecte les besoins de recrutement de la part des directeurs opérationnels, – Rédaction et diffusion…
Offre d’emploi n°9-8/22 CDDNEW
Société industrielle implantée à Béja recrute un responsable maintenance. Poste basé à Béja. Compétence demandée hydraulique mécanique et électricité. Expérience exigée d’au moins 5ans dans un poste similaire. Envoyer…
The Bridge School / recrute CDDNEW
The Bridge School #recrute : Enseignant(e)s Primaire Merci d’envoyer vos #CV sur : #job #emploi #recrutement #recruitment #hiring #careers #marketing #innovation N’hésitez pas à partager autour de vous 😉
LuQman Primary School / #recrute CDDNEW
L’Etablissement #LoQman_Al_Hakim #recrute : Enseignant(e)s Primaire Merci d’envoyer vos #CV sur : #job #emploi #recrutement #recruitment #hiring #careers #marketing #innovation N’hésitez pas à partager autour de vous 😉
L’Université Ibn Khaldoun (UIK) / recrute CDDNEW
*** APPEL A CANDIDATURE *** L’Université Ibn Khaldoun (UIK) recrute des enseignants permanent: en Droit Public en Management (programme anglophone) en Marketing (programme anglophone) Pour le dépôt de votre demande…
📢 [Alerte Offre d’emploi] Tritux Group / recrute CDINEW
📢 [Alerte Offre d’emploi] : Tritux Group recherche ses talents 🚀 ! Ne cherchez pas trop loin, le partenaire de vos ambitions professionnelles est à portée de main! 🟣 Nous…
#Devoteam / is hiring ! CDDNEW
#Devoteam #Tunisia is hiring ! 🚀 #Apply now “ #job #emploi #recrutement #recruitment #hiring #careers #marketing #innovation N’hésitez pas à partager autour de vous 😉
Visuna is hiring NEW
We are looking for a Coiled Tubing Field engineer. They would need experience with conventional CT operations, in unconventional formations. Jobs are onshore. Starting ASAP Argentina South Americans preferred…
Green Power Commodities / recrute StageNEW
Stage | Middle Office and Compliance L’offre s’adresse aux étudiants de dernière année de master à la recherche d’un stage de 6 mois à partir de Septembre 2022. Les candidatures…