Corteva Agriscience / recrute [ #Belgique ]
We are hiring
a Key Account Manager,
who will assume responsibility for our business in South West of Romania.
Candidate’s locations could be: Bucharest, Teleorman, Dolj, Giurgiu or Olt (and close to them)
- Manage existing customer, business partner relationships, generate demand long term, develop and sell products + technological solutions, drive profitable secured business growth. Achieve sales goals in assigned geography or customer/business partner in accordance with marketing/business plans.
- Drive customer success and market share of CORTEVA products
- Increase customers loyalty through needs assessment, comprehensive demand generation and relationship building based on needs
- Sales accountability for defined Key Account (integrated Seeds+ CPP commercial and technological solutions);
- Customer and market-related activities: strategic account management, relationship building, competitive analysis, needs assessment;
- Overall market evaluation: segment exploration, market assessment, opportunity identification, market potential and attractiveness evaluations;
- Identifying extensively customers’ total needs and product offerings to form account strategies and promote long term value creation;
- Coordinate commercial and cross-functional activities to allow customer and business success;
- Ensure proper product stewardship and compliance with EH&S, sales processes and company policies;
- Constantly seek to understand influences on current customer/consumer needs.
- Understand the business levers to pull (price, volume, growth, margin) in order to increase margins;
- Build sales opportunity pipeline by discovering unarticulated needs and developing short term tactics and long-term strategies with/for Key Accounts;
- Encourage different segments cross-selling opportunities & develop efficient bundle products sales strategies;
- Effectively communicate with key stakeholders (Credit, CS, R&D, Credit, Finance, Supply and Production, Marketing etc), pursuing internal engagement and alignment on action plans to address customer needs and generating profitable growth.
To Grow What Matters, You Will Need:
- Higher degree in agronomy, agriculture economics or related area;
- At least 3 years sales leadership experience in the agriculture Industry (Seeds&Crop Protection products, Distribution, Agriculture Machinery, Commodity Trading etc). Key Account Management is a significant advantage
- Advanced knowledge of the ag. market specifics&products (seed industry & CP knowledge is a plus);
- Successful team leadership and development experience;
- Strong Interpersonal skills;
- Organizational skills, sense of accuracy;
- Strong result orientation and analytical skills;
- Autonomy, proactivity;
- Sense of commitment and responsibility;
- Stress resistance;
- Conflict resolution experience;
- Strong communication presentation skills; previous coaching/training/mentoring experience is a plus;
- Native Romanian;
- Valid driving license and driving experience; openness for frequent travel (in-country and abroad).
Who Are We Looking For?
- Curious, bold thinkers who want to grow their careers and be part of a winning team
- Market shaping individuals who want to transform the agriculture industry to meet the world’s growing need for food
- Collaborators who thrive in a diverse, inclusive work environment
- Innovators who bring initiative and fresh ideas that drive our business into the future and make us an industry leader
Growing What Matters Starts With You… What We Can Offer To Help You Grow?
- Opportunity to be part of a local seed industry leader working to discover solutions to the most pressing agricultural challenges of our time
- Challenging work assignments that grow your skills, capabilities and experiences
- Opportunities for international rotations and relocation that will expand your global view and cultural experience
- Diverse, inclusive work environment where employees bring their whole selves to work and feel heard, valued and empowered
- Dedicated and customized resources to help grow your professional skills, industry expertise and personal perspectives.
- Joining us is a natural opportunity to strengthen your professional network through valuable relationships.
- Support the health and well-being of every employee by offering world-class benefits, meaningful work and competitive salary
- Performance driven culture with a strong focus on speed, efficiency and agility
Développeur php / Symfony À propos de l’offre d’emploi Au sein d’une société à dimension humaine et en collaboration avec les acteurs de la division R&D, vous participerez à…
Area Sales Manager PORTWEST, a leading global manufacturer of safety wear, workwear and PPE is currently seeking applications for the position of Area Sales Manager – Tunisia. Portwest is…
QA Automation Engineer Who we are? Keyrus Group is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence with offices across the globe in 17 countries. Our expert team provides strategic data engineering,…
Une société opérant dans le secteur automobile résident dans la zone industrielle de Enfidha désire recruter : -Technicien moules et outils -Technicien régleur Une expérience dans le secteur injection…
Nous recrutons ! Rejoignez une entreprise en pleine croissance.
Nous cherchons des jeunes cadres motivés (H-F)parlant Allemand, Anglais et Francais, pour les postes suivants : – Restauration : * F&B Manager * Serveurs (ses) * Chef patissier(re) *…
Sophtya RECRUTE 🚀 Nous recrutons : 65 Développeurs fullstack 12 Développeurs et analystes quantum computing 16 Ingénieurs cyber sécurité 8 Developpeurs Angular JS 📍Localisation : #France, #Suisse, #Dubai, #Canada,…
Investment Analyst À propos de l’offre d’emploi We are looking for an Investment Analyst to join our Team in Tunis. The Analyst will support TAEF in its investment activity initiatives,…
SYBEL recrute – Un technicien de spectacle spécialité ECLAIRAGE Nous recherchons des techniciens prêts à relever de nouveaux défis. #RejoignezNous Missions Vous êtes passionné par événementiel et l’audiovisuel. •…
Commercial IT Description de l’emploi TransProg est une société off-shore basée en Tunisie et propose des services de développement de logiciels informatiques. TransProg est à la recherche d’un agent commercial…