Immediate Supervisor: Testing Manager
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Location: Tunis, Tunisia
The Assistant Testing Manager is responsible for assisting the Testing Manager on a variety of administrative tasks detailed below.
AMIDEAST is a private non-profit, non-governmental organization that serves Tunisia through two offices in Tunis and Sousse that offer a variety of educational and training services for students of all ages, professionals, corporate clients, and governmental agencies. Services include English language and professional skills training, testing and test preparation, and scholarship and exchange program administration.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Testing Manager include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide information to clients (telephones, emails and visits) about all the tests offered by AMIDEAST.
- Register candidates for: TOEFL, SAT, GRE, GMAT, TOEIC, TFI, ITP and others tests upon request.
- Prepare the administration of tests administered at AMIDEAST: prepare materials, rooms,
- Administer paper-based tests and internet-based TOEFL.
- Perform the readiness check for TOEFL administration.
- Organize and administer tests outside AMIDEAST upon Prometric’s or ETS request: PMP, CAPM administrations and others
- After the test, send the tests to be scored to ETS or HQ (depending on the test) and prepare the voucher for payment.
- Destroy the testing materials few days after the administration.
- Take payments for testing when testing manager is not around.
- Sales of test preparation books.
- Maintain the test prep books inventory for both Tunis and Sousse.
- Make book orders when necessary.
- Make test books order when necessary.
- Is the one of the TCA for Prometric lab.
This position description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and the incumbent will perform other reasonable business-related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other managers when necessary. AMIDEAST reserves the right to change duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This position description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Send all correspondence to: [email protected]
Only eligible candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls please.