Travailler et étudier aux États-Unis / انتداب أساتذة للعمل بالولايات المتحدة
انتداب مدرسي لغة عربية
كما جاء في نص البلاغ أنه
سيتم توفير نفقات السكن والتنقل للاساتذة
خلال السنة الدراسية 2018-2019
مزيد التفاصيل :
Teach and Study in the United States!
The U.S. Embassy in Tunisia is pleased to announce the availability of Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant (FLTA) scholarships for young educators to teach Arabic and study in the United Statesin academic year 2018-2019.
The FLTA program is a nine-month, non-degree experience for early career teachers. Teachers of English language, American Studies, media, and American/English literature – as well as professionals in related fields – are encouraged to apply. FLTA participants teach Arabic at colleges and universities in the United States while simultaneously taking courses in American culture.
For more information on the FLTA program, please contact the U.S. Embassy-Tunis Exchanges Unit (71-107-044 or [email protected]) or visit the following website: http://foreign.fulbrightonline.org/about/fulbright-flta.
Check the embassy’s online resources below for more information on the Fulbright and other exchange programs
- Website: http://tunisia.usembassy.gov
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/usdos.tunisia
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/usembassytunis
- Be teachers (with no more than seven years work experience) or in training to become teachers
- Have the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrate fluency in English and receive a minimum internet-based TOEFL – IBT score of 79-80
- Demonstrate proficiency in speaking, writing, and teaching Modern Standard Arabic