Senior Data Engineer
Who We Are:
Vistaprint’s Data and Analytics (DnA) organization is working to make our company one of the world’s most well-known and successful data-driven companies. The cross-functional team includes product owners, analysts, technologists, data engineers, and more – all focused on providing Vistaprint with information and tools we can use to deliver jaw-dropping customer value. DnA team members are empowered to learn new skills, communicate openly, and be active problem-solvers.
The Data Engineering Group works across all domains including pricing/promotion/personalization, channel platform, core business & customer modeling, manufacturing & supply chain, and End-to-End Customer Experience, to build thoughtfully architected, performant, scalable, software products using the Vistaprint Data Platform.
What You Will Do:
- Build self-service business intelligence & reporting capabilities using technologies such as SQL Server, Snowflake, Looker, AWS, Databricks (Spark), Matillion, Tableau, and more
- Work directly with analysts, data scientists, product owners, and business experts in a cross-functional, agile, software development team
- Provide feedback for new features to the Vistaprint Data Platform team
- Strong SQL skills and expert in working with ETL & relational databases (preferably using SQL Server)
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ pipelines and workflow management tools
- Experience analyzing the data and processes to answer specific business questions/use cases and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Experience handling large volume data as well as both structured/unstructured data of various quality (relational tables, JSON, XML, etc.)
- Coding proficiency in at least one modern programming language: Python, Java, Scala etc.
- Good knowledge in version control preferably using GIT
- Experience with cloud services in AWS (Preferred), Azure or Google
- Problem solving and multi-tasking ability in a fast-paced, globally distributed environment
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
- Three years minimum experience
Nice to Have:
- Experience with NoSql databases and hadoop ecosystem (especially streaming data)
- Experience with Snowflake, S3, airflow and Spark (preferably Databricks Spark)
- Experience in various practices such as automation, monitoring, CI/CD and DevOps
- Familiarity with API’s/microservices (REST)
- Statistics experience is a plus!
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
At Vistaprint, we put great importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure a phenomenal work/life balance. Perks include flexible schedules, work from home capabilities, and very generous time off, including our unique sabbatical-like program, “Vistabreak”, to name a few!
Our Benefits Package available to you includes:
- Competitive salary, lunch benefit + healthcare
- Flexible working hours
- Training, conferences, meetups, free tech library, online training subscription, newest books
- MSDN personal subscription
- AWS and Azure labs for your own skill development
- Access to various tools any data/analytics fan would dream of
- 24/7 onsite gym
- Games room (ping-pong, baby-foot, PlayStation 4, Xbox…)
- Free drinks and frequent Team Buildings and Team lunches/dinners
- Onsite catering and cafeteria
- Awesome quiet room
- Language courses
- Excellent career management (including potential long term plan)
- The excellent working atmosphere within one of the best employers in Tunisia
- And much more!
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
Job Segment: Database, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Developer, Supply, Technology, Engineering, Operations
Administration NEXT STEP / recrute CDDNEW 📢 Offre d’emploi : Responsable ressources humaines – Missions : · Participer à la définition de la politique de…
Informatique / … Decathlon / recrute CDDNEW DESCRIPTION DÉVELOPPEUR PHP / Prestashop [Junior] Decathlon Tunisie est à la recherche de nouveaux talents, passionnés! Dans la dynamique de transformation digitale de…
Marketing / … Innov8 Creative Agency / recrute CDDNEW Job offer: Community Manager ! Requirements: Creativity and editorial skills Applications >> email@example.com NEXT STEP / recrute Publié: 27…
Administration / Finance / … Access Content Agency / recrute CDDNEW Access Content Agency recrute Le multitasking administratif et financier est un don inné chez vous ? Alors Joignez notre…
Divers / Informatique / … CONSULT IT / recrute CDDNEW 🔥Vous êtes un #Ingénieur en études & Développement basé en #France, au #Maroc OU en #Tunisie ?🔥 Dans le cadre de notre développement, nous recrutons pour nos…
Divers INFO’LIB / recrute CDDNEW À propos de l’offre d’emploi Cette semaine, c’est les recrutements #Divalto, et c’est pour nos besoins de compétences techniques et fonctionnelles, pour accompagner nos…
Divers Advancia Téléservices / recrute CDDNEW À propos de l’offre d’emploi Responsable Expérience Clients – Centre de Relation Clients Advancia Téléservices – Tunis Missions : · Définir la roadmap de l’expérience…
Informatique / … SOFTIFI / recrute CDDNEW Développeur À propos de l’offre d’emploi Vous êtes jeune diplômé, vous avez un très bon niveau en anglais et vous cherchez à commencer…
Santé / … Stability Healthcare / recrute CDDNEW Registered Nurse ER À propos de l’offre d’emploi Emergency room (ER) nurses provide care for patients requiring emergency attention because of physical…
Marketing / … DIGID / recrute StageNEW Stagiaire en marketing et relations publiques À propos de l’offre d’emploi Le candidat idéal est une personne organisée et autonome, capable de travailler…