The Maghreb Economic Forum (MEF) is seeking an experienced Finance and Administration Officer who will report to and work closely with the Executive Director. Moreover, He will be responsible for all aspects of financial management and control and will support the daily office procedures and administrative tasks.
The post operates in a team environment and will be expected to work in a collaborative way with the staff.
This position is subject to a probation period of 3 months.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support MEF team in administrative and logistical tasks as needed including organization of MEF meetings and events;
- Monitor and maintain office stationery supplies;
- Coordinate assets management in the office, prepare and submit periodic inventory reports;
- Review and implement financial policies;
- Assist with Project budget preparation;
- Monitor budgets preparation and budgetary status;
- Track bank deposits and payments;
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions;
- Prepare balance sheets ;
- Process invoices ;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports;
- Participate in financial audits ;
- Organization and classification of financial and administrative documentation (contracts, invoices, financial reports, etc.);
- Management of petty cash;
- Other administrative and financial support tasks as needed;