The Team Leader is responsible for leading the overall direction and implementation of the project, managing stakeholder relationships, and ensuring the program delivers. This includes ensuring that the program is implemented according to the contract and plans agreed with the donor (EU), and its aligned with the program design and approved program strategies.
The Team Leader will have overall responsibility for successful delivery of the program:
• In partnership with the EU and the Ministry of Labor lead the strategic direction and implementation of project to ensure the program achieves its key strategic investment outcomes.
• Work collaboratively to ensure strategic clarity and successful implementation, adjusting strategy as required and managing emerging risks to program effectiveness.
• Support the coordination activities with a focus on vulnerable refugees, IDP, and the host communities.
• Lead and support a cohesive technical and operational team to achieve timely delivery of high-quality milestone deliverables.
• Oversee technical, financial and operational management for all aspects of the program.
• Maintain excellent, responsive and collaborative relations with the different stakeholders
• Develop and maintain close working relationships with senior government counterparts, playing a representational role where required.
• Maintain positive and constructive relationships with implementing partners; ensuring partners deliver with impact
• Ensure timely delivery of quality program services and contractual commitments including reporting and milestones deliverables as specified in the head contract.
– Experience in working with IDPs and Economic Refugees
– Minimum ten experience delivering economic recovery solutions
– Minimum ten years’ experience working in community development, refugee assistance, and/or community mobilization.
– University degree preferably in communication, journalism, marketing, media, business administration, or related relevant fields.
– Ability to deliver high-quality work to time in a pressured environment; to work to a number of competing deadlines and to ‘multi-task.
– Substantial senior management experience managing large scale multi-faceted international development programs and/or technical assistance facilities, with multiple partners and multi-disciplinary teams.
– Ability to communicate effectively, negotiate persuasively and manage relationships with high level decision makers in a politically sensitive manner, including donors, program partners and key stakeholders.
– Excellent leadership, representation, organizational and interpersonal skills, both in-person and remotely.
– Proven team leader with effective cross-cultural interpersonal skills and demonstrated record in leadership of people, building program team performance, and the ability to communicate and build a common vision.
– Very good communication skills, creative and problem-solving oriented.
Duration and benefits
To apply, send a resume and a brief cover letter in English and add up 2 references to
N’hésitez pas à partager autour de vous 😉
Divers Roundesk Technologies / recrute CDDNEW Description du poste. Afin d’accompagner notre développement et notre stratégie commerciale, nous recherchons notre futur Business Developer (F/H) Même si tu seras formé(e) et…
Industrie / … Essania / recrute CDDNEW Dans le cadre de renforcement de son équipe, la société Essania sise à la zone industrielle El Mghira Ben Arous , spécialisée dans…
Divers Softlab LLC. is hiring CDDNEW Salesperson Softlab LLC. is seeking an energetic self starter to target and sell Web Design and e-commerce services to Small Businesses, Professionals and Individuals….
Divers Experts Business Call / recrute CDDNEW Nous sommes à la recherche de nouveaux talents pour accompagner notre développement. Nous recrutons pour notre nouveau bureau basé au Centre Urbain Nord…
Informatique / … Pentabell / is hiring CDDNEW 📢[Job opportunity ]📢 As part of our ongoing effort to digitalize the recruitment process and management of consultants worldwide, we are seeking…
Divers My baby / recrute CDDNEW Nous recrutons une vendeuse à temps plein dans un magasin de jouets situé Route de Bizerte Mnihla : Vous êtes rigoureuse, sérieuse et vous…
Commerce / … SARAYI / recrute CDDNEW Sarayi recrute Nous recherchons 2 vendeuses qualifiées et expérimentées pour rejoindre notre équipe . Pour plus d’informations, veuillez nous contacter #job #emploi…
Formation / … #AVS Forma / recrute CDDNEW #AVS_Forma recrute pour le centre de formation à Hammam Sousse un(e) Professeur d’allemand 👩🏫🇩🇪👨🏫🇩🇪 Sérieux , dynamique, compétent et expérimenté pour assurer…
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org