is looking for
Receipt and entry of sales orders
Ensuring customer satisfaction by ensuring that deliveries of sales are made in the right time and with the right quantities.
Sales Administration (create delivery notes, negotiate dates and quantities of sales orders if necessary, and arrange customer shipments)
Planning and scheduling of production of finished products, according to customer needs.
Production order tracking (time and quantities)
Management and optimization of stocks of finished products
Order tracking of raw materials
Management and optimization of raw materials stocks.
Coordination between different services (production, logistics, quality…)
• Holds a degree in International Business or Logistics
• Fluency in oral and written English is necessary
• Mastery of German is an asset
• Mastering the SAP tool (logistics module) and office pack
• Good ability in negotiation and stress management
If you want to catch this opportunity, send us your resume to the following address
with reference MRP.