Software development – Development
Responsible for providing professional support and consultancy to the Linedata customer base and internal development teams. Ensuring internal and hosted hardware systems and associated software environments are maintained effectively and available according to requirements. Investigating new technologies and providing technical resource for product enhancements.
• Implement new server environments according to required standards. Perform standard administration tasks to ensure systems are available and performing effectively. Maintain system backup and recovery strategies
• Implement new Oracle environments according to required standards. Perform standard administration tasks to ensure Oracle environments are available and performing effectively. Maintain RMAN backup and recovery strategies. Administering Oracle GRID architecture.
• Investigate new technologies, provide technical resource for new technology implementations and provide on-going support thereafter.
• Provide support to the Linedata customer base. Perform system implementations and upgrades, support ASP solutions, ensure systems are effectively monitored and maintained and provide technical resource for customer support enquiries.
• Provide professional consultancy services to Linedata customer base.
• Provide support to Linedata development teams. Ensure users have access to the required systems and provide technical support for the associated hardware and software technologies.
• Develop scripts to automate and / or improve adhoc / regular processes or monitoring functions.
KEY SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
• Motivated and enthusiastic self starter with a proactive approach
• High level of ability in both written and verbal communication including communicating with a diverse audience (for example, senior management, customers, etc.) and presenting ideas and points of view clearly to users globally
• High attention to detail
• Flexible and adaptable approach
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight and often competing deadlines
• Ability to question effectively, listen to and understand prospect clients’ issues, needs and wants
• Ability to work as both a member of a team and independently
• Excellent interpersonal and personal organisation skills
• Oracle Server Installation, Administration & Support (11g, 12c)
• Oracle Client Installation, Administration & Support (11g, 12c)
• Oracle GRID / DB Console configuration and administration
• Oracle TNS configuration and administration
• Oracle RMAN configuration and administration
• Oracle SQL and PLSQL
• Exposure to Windows administration
• Exposure to Networking & Communications
• Oracle Weblogic Server, Application Server, MOD PL/SQL, Flashback, Wallets, Dataguard, Container Databases and RAC
• UNIX Installation, Administration & Support
• TCP/IP, DNS, NFS, SSH
• Shell Script Programming
• SAN Technologies
• Courses / Qualifications in any of the essential or desirable skills
Moyen-Orient/Afrique du Nord, Tunisie
Bac + 5
Diplôme en informatique