Type of contract: Fixed term contract (1 year)
Contract Duration: One year renewable depending on funds
Workinghours: Full time (40 hours/week)
Location: Based in Tunis, Tunisia
Salary& Conditions: According to experience and HR policy and conditions in Tunisia
Reporting line: Program Manager, ExectiveBoard
Starting date: ASAP
Responsibilities of the Position:
1.Under the overall supervision of the Program Manager , the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all the finance policies and procedures are implemented;
2.Oversee the over all expenditure of the project , analyzing financials tatements to ensure appropriate charging of line items and a managed approach to cash flow;
3. Organize finance documentation and maintain a user friendly financial filing system;
4. Handle all project and administration funds and disbursements in addition to monitoring bankaccounts .
5. Monitor the use of each budget line item in coordination with iiDebate guidelines;
6. Oversee project budget through regular meetings with project coordinator and the management team and provide financial risk analysis when required.
7.Respond to project accounting inquiries, spot checks , project financial verifications and audits from iiDebate.
8. Ensure out standing accounts are paid promptly through effective follow -up procedures.
9.Conductperiodic cash counts for the Project Manager;
10.Submit regular financial reports on a weekly/bi-weekly basis to the program management .
11. Keep copies of necessaryfinancial reports as a backup/reference.
12.Prepare payment requests and reimbursements.
13. Ensure financial statements made are reconciled with financial information available;
14.Obtain bankstatements for all accounts on a monthly basis; and reconcilepaymentswithbankstatements.
15. Maintainbank book records;
16. Perform research or visits to public or financial institutions as needed to resolve issues regarding finances or accounting.
17. Advise the Management Team on projectfinancial positions.
18. Perform all relevant duties and responsibilitiesrequested by the supervisor(s).
19.Assist Program Manager & the project coordinator as he/she oversees project expenditure and budget management responsibility for the project , including monitoring budget vs expenditure, ensuring that costs are allocated correctly and expenditureis happening in line with the plan;
Des téléopérateurs pour la prise de RDV Centre Urbain Nord, Tunis, Tunisie Pour le lancement de notre nouvelle plateforme au...Déposer votre candidature