About the role
As Flat6Labs Community Officer – Tunisia, you will be responsible for supporting Flat6Labs startup support beneficiaries in their day to day activities as well as supporting the program team in organizing cycle processes, documentation and events. The role will also encompass visiting key ecosystem players in Tunisia and helping them better define, attract , manage and retain their communities by organizing events and connecting them with stakeholders.
- Enhance program content to meet business objectives.
- Organize program related events, in addition to supporting hubs in their programs and with their beneficiaries.
- Maintain a database of all the SSOs, mentors, speakers and coaches throughout the program.
- Regularly follow up with the program beneficiaries
- Listening to selected organizations and understanding their needs
Community Engagement & Outreach Initiatives:
- Act as a brand ambassador for Flat6Labs, representing our values and vision at relevant events and conferences in Tunisia.
- Develop a strong brand awareness and execute community engagement strategies to cultivate a strong and vibrant startup ecosystem around Flat6Labs Tunisia including events, workshops, and other activities that promote collaboration and learning among participants.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders, including Startup support organizations, startups, mentors, investors, and industry experts, to build a supportive and collaborative community.
- Organize networking events, workshops, and seminars to facilitate knowledge sharing and relationship-building within the tunisian startup community.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with external partners in Tunisia, creating a mutually beneficial environment for all parties involved.
- Produce compelling content, including blog posts, social media updates, and newsletters, to promote Flat6Labs activities in Tunisia and highlight success stories.
- Collaborate with our central marketing and communication teams to ensure consistent and impactful messaging across all platforms within the Tunisia market.
- Do a periodical reporting of the community,program activities, and social media updates to the management team and to the donors. Live coverage of activities and events on various online channels.
- Be the main contact person with PR Agencies and reviewing all the contents produced in the key events of Flat6Labs.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing or related field.
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience in Entrepreneurship, Operations or Business management.
- Strong knowledge of the entrepreneurship ecosystem and a previous experience with an incubator or accelerator is a plus.
- Perfect French written and speaking skills, advanced English & Arabic language skills is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with various stakeholders and partners
- Engaged in the local startup community and its activities.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Get the chance to work with high-potential for growth startups and bright entrepreneurs from different backgrounds.
- Engage in the buzzing startup community in the North Africa region.
- Work in an environment supporting creativity and proactivity, and be part of a small dynamic team.
- Competitive package including medical insurance at one of the top medical insurance providers.
- Hybrid working model & Flexible working hours