At Elyadata, we’re shaping the future of our clients by providing them R&D services on AI and data-related fields.
Founded in 2012, our passion for technology, new ideas and out-of-the-box thinking has led us to provide the ROI customers expect from their investment.
We believe that with the right experts, AI and Data projects can provide huge success to our customers.
Our experts work side by side with our clients and partners to help them capture value and sustain it through AI and Data empowered solutions. We have a proven track record of successful AI and Data projects that lead to outstanding success for our clients’ businesses.
We are currently growing and looking for an ambitious and highly-motivated Data Engineer to join our team.
You will be based in our office in Tunis and will be working closely with our CEO.
What You’ll Do
Elyadata is looking for a Data Engineer to join its tech team to develop and maintain pipelines and features. You will make architectural decisions when needed and advise the data scientists and engineers on everything related to data engineering.
As an early joiner, you will have a unique opportunity to shape the development of the platform. You will play a key-role in scaling our data pipeline to process real time data in a high availability manner and implement new features and models.
• Develop new services, dashboard to ensure the data quality in real-time and design a monitoring process
• Participate in the design phases and implementation of new micro-services and machine-learning features plugged into the pipeline
• Explore and implement new data sources
• Develop and advise on best practices to implement data science algorithms live for our data products
• Monitor the pipeline
• Build ETL pipelines as well as exposing services (RestAPI/GraphQL)
Who You Are
• You hold an Engineering degree or a master degree in Computer Science.
• You have at least 2 or 3 years of experience in a similar position working with python and cloud infrastructure.
• You have experience working with large databases
• You value code simplicity and performance
• You have the expertise to understand, debug and improve, broad, complex and challenging architectures
• You are not afraid to face significant technical challenges
• Good level of English (written and spoken)
• Project experience in agile mode (backlog, sprint planning, sprint demo, etc.).
• BigData/NoSQL experience, Cloud technologies and services (GCP, Azure, AWS, etc.) and API handling.
• Strong knowledge of at least one of the following technologies: Apache Beam or Spark, and Hadoop
• Mastery of data processing languages (Python, SQL, R, etc.).
• Experience of Docker and Kubernetes.
• Unit tests/integration tests.
• Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage time effectively, work independently, and be self-motivated
• Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player
Here at Elyadata, we believe that our people are our most valuable assets. Each talent is unique, and working among a team in an inclusive environment will only bring the best out of each and every one.
We embrace diversity, ambition and curiosity. Whether you are working on Software Engineering, Data Analysis or Marketing, we act as one team to deliver valuable results to our clients.
We respect new ideas, big or small because we strongly believe that it is a precious opportunity to interact and build-upon them.
We relentlessly strive to grow, take on new challenges and exceed expectations.
We are determined to accommodate our employees with the best work environment, ensure a great work-life balance and commit to providing them with all the support they need.
We value progress and performance and spare no effort in training our employees offering them specific knowledge and the right skills to excel in their positions.
If you have the hunger to deliver exceptional results and work as a member of a highly-qualified team, then this job is for you !
Divers #Sofrecom / Recrute CDDNEW #Sofrecom Recrute Vous voulez intégrer une équipe agile, avec pour mission manager plus de 20 ingénieurs en développement/qualification (Full-Stack, DevOps, des POs) ? Vous…
Commerce / … Chrono Express / recrute CDDNEW Dans le cadre de l’expansion de son équipe commerciale et élargir son portefeuille Client, 👉 #Chrono_Express une société opérant dans le domaine…
Formation / … Horizon School of Digital Technologies / recrute [des enseignants] CDDNEW L’école supérieure privée HORIZON lance une campagne de recrutement des enseignants chercheur en Mathématiques Appliquées. L’école offre…
Commerce / … Han Advice agency / recrute [un commercial] FreelanceNEW Descriptif du poste Commercial Freelance pour une agence de COM • Description: – Vous êtes auto-entrepreneur (se) ?…
Divers Han Advice agency / recrute CDDNEW Community Management Vos missions seraient : * Prendre en charge les réseaux sociaux de nos clients et les différents moyens de communication…
Divers Sun Deco / recrute CDDNEW Notre société North Africa Sun Deco cherche à recruter un Graphic designer pour rejoindre notre équipe. En tant qu’infographiste chez SUN DECO, vos missions…
Informatique / … USERADGENTS / recrute CDDNEW Développeur.se iOS confirmé.e – TUNIS LE POSTE En tant que Développeur iOS, sous la responsabilité du Directeur Technique, vous aurez en charge la…
Transport / Logistics Express Air Cargo / recrute CDDNEW Nous envisageons de recruter un ingénieur aéronautique spécialité motoriste (power plant) une expérience sur les moteurs CFM est souhaitée. Poste…
Divers VERMEG / recrute CDDNEW PRESALES Description Mission Planning of sales strategies, the positioning in contrast to the competitors, and the demonstration of the business Preparation of presentations about the…
Transport / Logistics Bostani / recrute CDDNEW Logistics Assistant À propos de l’offre d’emploi A Logistics Assistant works in the area of ordering and following up and supporting the logistics…