As part of the Tunisia Country Program, Cities Alliance has been engaged in Tunisia since 2012, following the Arab Spring, alongside the Center for Integration in the Mediterranean. As of 2015, the Tunisia Country Program aims to promote strategic urban planning in secondary cities, strengthen local democracy and launch innovative studies with the aim of preparing future urban public policies.
The country program provides technical assistance on decentralization, municipal planning, urban policies and strategies, capacity development, community development, municipal services, and urban infrastructure.
Summary of the main functions:
1. Ensure the implementation of operational strategies, with a focus on achieving the following outcomes:
2. Ensure budget efficiency, control and monitoring, focusing on achieving the following outcomes:
3. Provide support for cash management, with a focus on achieving the following results:
4. Provide accounting, administrative and clerical support, with a focus on achieving the following results:
5. Participate in providing accurate financial information, focusing on achieving the following results:
6. Facilitate the acquisition of knowledge and knowledge sharing, with a focus on achieving the following outcomes:
French: Very good knowledge (read, spoken, written) Arabic: Very good knowledge (read, spoken, written) English: Good knowledge (read, spoken, written)