Soliya // RECRUTE
Program Coordinator, Connect Program
Soliya is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated and tech-savvy individual who is passionate about cross-cultural dialogue and conflict resolution to join our group of high-performing team players. You will work closely with the Program team in North America and around the world on implementing Soliya’s Connect Program, and use your communication, administrative and creative problem-solving skills to effectively support and manage our diverse volunteer community in Soliya’s virtual exchange program. This position will be based in Tunis, Tunisia.
The Program Coordinator will report directly to the Facilitation Manager of the Connect Program, and will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the relationship with Connect Program volunteers by overseeing the communication and information flow with active facilitators and coordinating their logistical affairs,
- Support, enable and motivate volunteers to lead constructive dialogue and effectively resolve group dynamics challenges,
- Create, manage and update volunteers’ informational materials and related program content,
- Support the implementation of the volunteer registration and scheduling process,
- Implement impact assessment tools for Connect Program volunteers, and work with the team to identify programmatic successes and challenges,
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks as needed (update internal databases, track volunteer performance, etc.), and
- Facilitate dialogue between students from Western and predominantly Muslim societies.
All applicants must have a Bachelor of Arts or equivalent and demonstrate:
- Passion for Soliya’s mission,
- Independence and self-reliance, with demonstrated ability to work with a multicultural team,
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English and Arabic,
- Strong attention to detail, with an ability to perform in a deadline-driven environment,
- Demonstrated ability to manage large amounts of data and develop effective tracking systems,
- Demonstrated capacity to manage projects independently,
- Advanced level of proficiency in Excel and Word,
- Flexibility, patience, and a sense of humor.
- Experience as a Soliya volunteer is preferred, and any dialogue facilitation experience is a plus.
Salary & Benefits:
The salary for this full-time position will be commensurate with experience, with full benefits. Soliya is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
This is a unique opportunity with exceptional growth potential to join an organization at a dynamic stage in its development and work on one of the world’s most pressing issues.
How to Apply: