L’ambassade du Pakistan / RECRUTE
Embassy of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, Tunis
invites applications for post
Following are the description of duties:
• Manages the agenda setting of the office, creates and oversees the daily and long-term calendar.
• Maintain oversight of speaking engagement and travel commitments.
• Provides administrative support and oversees the smooth functioning of the Executive Office
• Screen, views, tracks and distributes correspondence, inquiries, communication and ensures smooth and efficient information flow.
• Arrange travel, visa applications and all relating administrative documents
• Drafts correspondence and supports the preparation of statement, briefing material.
• Screen phone calls and receive visitors.
• High school diploma or relevant work experience. Some college education a plus.
• Fluency in English/French/Arabic, both spoken and written.
• Good computer skills, MS Office, Internet and Social Media.
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
• Excellent organization and communication skills.
No TA/DA for interview will be payable.
Interested candidates may send their applications alongwith testimonials addressed to
“Head of Chancery, Embassy of Pakistan, Avenue Habib Achour , Place Tahar Haddad, Burges du Lac 1, Tunis 1053”
or email at
The same should be received within 10 days of this advertisement.
The Embassy reserves the right to accept or reject any candidate. For inquiries/appointment please call: 00216-71860404/00216-71860440 or email: