GEMS Education – Doha / recrute [Physics Teacher]
About The Role
- We are looking for a Physics Teacher to join our team in September 2019.
- We are looking for an experienced teacher who is excited to join our world class school and is driven to provide education at an exceptional level.
- GEMS teachers enjoy an outstanding school environment in which to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum to motivated students.
- Applicants will have solid and demonstrable Physics teaching experience at Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 in either the I.B or UK National Curriculum.
- Applicants should be fully qualified teachers with at least 1 year post qualifying experience, however we will consider applications from NQT’s
About Your Benefits
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package including:
Competitive tax free salary, individual fully furnished accommodation, free schooling, private medical insurance, annual airfares to country of residence, and end of Service Gratuity
Trusted for over 55 years and now a third generation education family, GEMS Education began in a single school room in Dubai. Today, we have the privilege of educating over 190,000 students from over 176 countries through GEMS owned and managed schools globally; over 270,000 students access resources through our services division; and we will impact 20 million by 2020 students through the initiatives of our Charity partner Varkey Foundation.
About The School
GEMS Wellington is a premium school in the Doha market and opened in October 2015. We aim to ensure that every student is inspired and supported to achieve their personal best in a creative and enterprising culture where learning comes first. Through the development of our core values, known as our PEARLS we encourage the students to become committed, optimistic, resourceful and enterprising life-long learners. We believe that every student can and should achieve their full potential and our commitment is one of ensuring our students develop a love of learning, a passion for enquiry and a dedication to being the best that they can be. All pupils will Dream, Believe and Achieve, leaving with a memory of a remarkable journey.
If you meet the criteria and you are enthusiastic about the role, we would welcome your application. To complete the application you would need the following document(s):
- Passport-size photograph
Important Note :
GEMS Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all of its students. Applicants will be required to submit a current police criminal clearance check or equivalent from their home country or current country of residence prior to appointment.