Emirates / organise une journée de recrutement [Emirates Open Day]
طيران الامارات في العاصمة تونس
يوم 25 ابريل بفندق ريجينسي تونس بنظام Open Day من الساعة 9 صباحا
Emirates Open Day
in Tunis on 25th of April 2019
at Regency Tunis Hotel from 9 am o’clock
يرجى احضار الاتي للتقديم
– السيرة الذاتية CV
– تصويرة فورمال طولية Full Length
There are a few qualities which will make you stand out. Namely, you’ll be positive, confident, flexible, friendly and very keen to help others. Here are the other things we look for in our candidates.
- At least 21 years of age at the time of joining
- Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes
- Minimum height of 160 cm
- High school graduate (Grade 12)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings aren’t allowed)
- Can adapt to new people, new places and new situations
- Physically fit for this demanding role with a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI)
As well as the role requirements, there’s a little more that great cabin crew members offer.
You should be determined to always perform well. And no doubt you’ll be able to manage a pretty demanding work schedule. Also, you’ll be culturally aware and reflect who we are – professional, empathetic, progressive, visionary and cosmopolitan.
These are the characteristics we look for when you meet us at an assessment day, so come prepared to demonstrate these qualities individually and in the group exercises we prepare for you.
Finally, in order to set a great first impression, consult our grooming guidelines below when taking your photos for your application and when you come to an assessment day.