The EL Program Coordinator (ELPC) is responsible for the overall management of English Language activities in the Tunis and Lac II offices of AMIDEAST Tunisia. In close collaboration with the EL Director, the ELPC must ensure a consistent quality of instruction and programming, as well as promote the expansion of EL activities in the region.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week) position, eligible for full AMIDEAST benefits.
Each year, AMIDEAST provides instruction to over 12,000 Tunisians. Our EL Instructors utilize learner-centric methods to provide instruction in General English, Business English, Test Preparation, and English for Specific Purposes (Medical, Legal, Aviation, etc.) to classes of 12-16 students. AMIDEAST offers EL training to young learners and adults alike, as well as provides bespoke off-site classes to a variety of corporate and institutional clients. Our public and contract courses run year-round, with peak periods in the afternoons, evenings, and weekends.
AMIDEAST provides regular professional development opportunities for our staff, as well as the chance to participate in a wide variety of educational programming, such as summer camps around the country, teacher training workshops, conversation hours for students, and programming at one of our US Embassy-funded American Corners.
• Contributes to and implements an annual EL strategic business plan based on market demand, targeted customer needs, and program resources.
• Provides ideas for program development and ongoing improvement guided by the strategic plan and program evaluation.
• Coordinates the planning of new EL integrated solutions by working closely with the professional training, testing, and advising departments.
• Communicates an EL strategy, program priorities, and ongoing issues regularly with the Country Director and key staff.
• Implements and oversees a comprehensive electronic and hard copy filing system for the department, including curricula, registration, business development, marketing, and staffing issues.
Marketing & Client Relations
• In collaboration with the EL Director, ensures that an appropriate plan for outreach and marketing of the EL program is in place for increasing awareness of EL products and services.
• Meets and communicates with current and potential clients/organizations regularly about maintaining, expanding, and/or adding EL products and services.
Instructional Design & Materials
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in the field of education. MA preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in education, teaching and program management
• Strong proficiency in MS Office suite of programs
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Proven success in team leadership, performance management and staff development
• Flexible and able to manage multiple priorities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Fluency or near-fluency in English, demonstrated ability to write clear and comprehensive narrative reports in English
• An entrepreneurial approach to all responsibilities.
• An in-depth knowledge of the government, education, and corporate sectors of the Tunisian economy preferred.
La Banque UIB RECRUTE [Offre d’emploi n°5 – Juin] HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER (HRBP) Votre environnement Au sein d’une banque...Déposer votre candidature
Annonce recrutement : Assistant (e) commercial Lieu : WACHEM Professional TattooShop la Marsa Horaires : du 9h a 15h ou...Déposer votre candidature